I am so proud of him. Jacob had the surgery at 9:45 and we were home at 12:30. He was bouncing off the walls as though nothing had even happened. The surgeon came in when he was in the recovery room and said "you have such a sweet boy with the biggest adenoid."
all dressed and ready to go!
child life specialist. this is when I was sure he was going to get scared. but no. he picked out a flavor for his mask (orange) and listened contently.
checking out his goodies to play with
dr. jacob getting ready.
he has been wearing this mask and hat on and off since we got home.
he says I'm not a doctor I'm a nurse.
fixing stuffed animals, dolls and people.
ready to go!
Casey went back to the operating room with jacob.
still has a smile on his face.
recovering.
what is this thing on my arm?
popsicle in bed!
I can hardly tell Jacob had surgery yesterday, I hope this means he'll be fine, but I'm preparing myself for a hard day for him. He woke up with a sore throat, we'll see.
1 comment:
he looks so HAPPY!
glad it was SMOOTH!
We love you JACOB!!!
Post a Comment