Thursday, November 15, 2012
update
So, I have neglected my blog. I am sad about this but want to keep posting. So here goes nothing.
We have been enjoying our fall. It has been busy to say the least. Jacob and Annie are both in daycare full time. I really think they love it. Annie enjoys her teachers so much and hardly wants to come home at the end of the day. She is liking the work they have her do and all the projects. Jacob is going to daycare and Dodge. He is also enjoying both places. Jacob has started to become more interested in writing and drawing. He has started to draw people and superheros, they are wonderful to watch come to life.
We keep going, learning and loving. It feels good and right for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it, Katie!!!
Post a Comment