Saturday, November 13, 2010

oh, what a beautiful morning

oh, what a beautiful day. Jacob and I sang this song on the way to tumbling. Jacob was so excited when he woke up this morning he wanted to go right outside and play. How could I say no? I just had this thought that when he is older he might not be this happy to see snow and I should just go with it.







Annie was sleeping most of the time we were outside but my question is do they even make winter boots for size 3 or 4 infants. I have seen size 5 but not smaller. I know she would have a hard time walking in the snow but really, she loves being outside.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

http://www.zappos.com/search/shoes/filter/productTypeFacet/%22Shoes%22/gender/%22girls%22/categoryFacet/%22Boots%22/personalityFacet/%22Snow%22/sizegroup/%22Infant%22/hc_infants_size/%224%22/sort/isNew/desc/productPopularity/asc/

size 4 winter boots on zappos.... Personally I'd probably buy a 5 or 6 if you could pull them tight enough and maybe you'd get next year out of them too. LL bean has a pair that starts at a 5.

katie said...

she does have a pair of size 5 boots from target that I bought last year but they are huge on her and bulky. Thanks for the link I'm going to look into these.