so dern cute. I love the squinty eyed kids and the donkey. like, [squint] "look! look! are you looking?! there is a donkey! respond to me!" and adele/annie looks so calm by comparison...:) fun day!
YAY!!!!
so cute!and the skirt... makes me smile to see the skirt!
steph! the last couple of times I have seen Emelia she has been wearing the skirt. She said it was her favorite and knew right where it came from.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
so dern cute. I love the squinty eyed kids and the donkey. like, [squint] "look! look! are you looking?! there is a donkey! respond to me!" and adele/annie looks so calm by comparison...:) fun day!
YAY!!!!
so cute!
and the skirt... makes me smile to see the skirt!
steph! the last couple of times I have seen Emelia she has been wearing the skirt. She said it was her favorite and knew right where it came from.
Post a Comment