Thursday, March 18, 2010

spring time!

Jacob is loving spring, as soon as you get him out of his crib he is talking about it.
'it's spring time mom!'


jacob painting muffin cup flowers


so proud of his work. jacob does not like having his picture taken right now but he really wanted me to take a picture of him with his flowers.


annie in her first stroller ride! she is so cute. I keep getting compliments on how beautiful she is when I got out in public with her. She is changing everyday.



Playing baseball!!!! he was so excited by this glove grandma barb gave him.


I snuck up on jacob to take this picture. I had been trying to take pictures of him at the playground 'mom! put away the camera. play with me!'


After the St. Patrick's Day parade.

4 comments:

Paul said...

what a great way to start the day - beautiful pictures!

vantiganloos said...

same! beautiful every one!

vantiganloos said...

wow!! that picture of annie amazing--one of the best i've seen of her!! same with the one of jacob that you snuck up and took. i love the green bar in the front...

desses!

jane said...

oh that was me (jane)

schoot!