Monday, February 22, 2010

wowsers!

I am so tired, I'm sorry I have not kept to my word and telling you all that I would be back to post more the other week. It feels like months ago that annie was baptized. I have been to the doctor a lot these past couple weeks! I have Graves disease and along with that a host of other things that have been happening, being overtired is the hardest. So with that here are some pictures and soon a video to tide you over.


annie is loving the bumbo right now.


Breakfast of the hyper thyroid, breastfeeding mom! this is, you know, after I've already had toast right when I wake up. Hunger is another part of Graves that I could live without.


jacob dressing up! you can also find him running around in Tia's high heels and Grandma's purse.


annie is getting so big!


open gym! we love going and it wears jacob right out.

1 comment:

jane said...

annie's getting so big she can't fit in the frame!!

that picture of jacob makes me laugh sooooooo hard.