FARMER!!!!OMG!!LAUGHING. SO HARD.He's such a good talker! It's amazing.And...i think that he looks a LOT like you right now. Crazy.
I can't tell if ms. mel is about to sneeze or laughing her ass off!
I don't know what Paul is talking about, but JAcob just looks like SUCH a big KID!@!!!
elizabeth-in the picture with shiloh is mel in the background laughing her ass off. and yes jacob is a big kid!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
FARMER!!!!
OMG!!
LAUGHING. SO HARD.
He's such a good talker! It's amazing.
And...i think that he looks a LOT like you right now. Crazy.
I can't tell if ms. mel is about to sneeze or laughing her ass off!
I don't know what Paul is talking about, but JAcob just looks like SUCH a big KID!@!!!
elizabeth-in the picture with shiloh is mel in the background laughing her ass off. and yes jacob is a big kid!!!
Post a Comment