Anne - Wake up!- Uncle Paul
p.s. I love the picture of jacob with the baby sling.p.p.s. what are you going to do about the name of your blog?
CONGRATULATIONS! She is absolutely precious and beautiful. Love, The Suarez-Pratt Family
I also LOVE the pic of JAcob with the sling and the camera... she is ADORABLE and SO LITTLE!!!! way to go.
What a beautiful family you have Katie! My heart may have melted a little looking at these photos. So happy for all of you!love,Bridget Donnelly
Congrats on the new little girl!! She is adorable! That is so sweet Jacob is a great big bro so far. Enjoy this amazing time in your life!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Anne -
Wake up!
- Uncle Paul
p.s. I love the picture of jacob with the baby sling.
p.p.s. what are you going to do about the name of your blog?
CONGRATULATIONS! She is absolutely precious and beautiful. Love, The Suarez-Pratt Family
I also LOVE the pic of JAcob with the sling and the camera... she is ADORABLE and SO LITTLE!!!! way to go.
What a beautiful family you have Katie! My heart may have melted a little looking at these photos. So happy for all of you!
love,
Bridget Donnelly
Congrats on the new little girl!! She is adorable! That is so sweet Jacob is a great big bro so far. Enjoy this amazing time in your life!!
Post a Comment