Yes. I love how he points to his belly when he says his name. I am Jacob and I EAT!
i forgot to tell you guys that this video is very repetitive.
it is really awesome that he has such a strong sense of self already.HE knows what's up. and yeah - he looks SO much like Paul, belly and all. That is really hoe I remember Paul... too cute.
he looks like a little buddha
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yes. I love how he points to his belly when he says his name. I am Jacob and I EAT!
i forgot to tell you guys that this video is very repetitive.
it is really awesome that he has such a strong sense of self already.
HE knows what's up. and yeah - he looks SO much like Paul, belly and all. That is really hoe I remember Paul... too cute.
he looks like a little buddha
Post a Comment