Thursday, January 22, 2009

Yesterday we had a sick day (them, not us) and we enjoyed having the whole day to ourselves with nothing to do. We played, ran errands, washed dishes, mixed a little flour and water together and enjoyed a long nap. On these days off I am reminded how good the light is in my apartment. My plants have never been so happy and I am sure if I was here more often during the day I would be happier too.









2 comments:

jane said...

!!!!!

I'm so glad my cheffelera is ahppy with you now. My jasmine didn't make it throught the break even though someone was supposed to be watering it :(

so keep taking good care of cheff.

ipaintmymind said...

Your boy is so beautiful Tiges! great to see you smiling, i will keep up to date with yuor blog, i hope you enjoy mine - all the best!