jacob is one today. we had a great day. when we got to work the house was all decorated and they had bought a cake for jacob. we enjoyed the party and jacob had a piece of cake. I think the amount of sugar he ate in the short amount of time made him. sick. it looked like he was about to puke. this afternoon he went over to casey's house to celebrate with his family and had a great time. He even got a broom and a mop so now he can help out with chores around the house!
I really cannot believe it has been a year since i welcomed this sweet little helpless boy into the world. What a fun, fun year it has been. Jacob is a wonderful addition to my life and I cannot imagine life without him. I never truly believed that having a child would change the way I see the world but it definitely has.
I can't get enough of the sweet hugs and kisses he is so willing to give out right now. He is a joy to be around. This next is sure to bring many more adventures and changes and I am very excited to watch as this little guy gets more used to himself and who he is.
thank you to all of you for your support and the love you have shown jacob and I. we are truly blessed to be a part of such a great, loving community.
4 comments:
crying. i'm crying again.
i'm home on nov 21 and selfishly, i hope he isn't over the hugs and kisses phase.
the crown looks great. the kid looks ill. :)
he's giving the camera a thumbs up in the 'j' hat!!! tooo cute! Max had cake around his first birthday also, i've never seen him more adamant about having the next bite. then he sped up, and then he crashed. we had to try, though!
take care katie!
j
GREAT CROWN!!! Way to go Katie.
What a Ride huh? I want to cry to look back on all the worry and hardness it took to get here, but WOW Look at the AMAZING reward! I am SO proud of you and SO excited for you and for all of us to get to be a part of the life you are making happen!
WOO HOO!!!
and yeah, he does look a little pukey in that pic...
Post a Comment