I love the state fair. I think it might be the best place to people watch. Yesterday Jacob and I made our way there and met up with Casey's family. We went to the Miracle of Birth Center, ate Fresh French Fries, played on machinery hill, walked a ton and enjoyed ourselves. The weather was perfect not too hot and the crowd was barely a crowd. Jacob loved watching all of the people from the comfort of his stroller. He also loved playing on the tractors and cannot wait to be a dairy farmer someday.
I took Jacob home at around 6 so that he could go to bed and I could come back to see Brandi Carlile with Annie and Maria. It was so fun to go back and eat even more good food, buy the infamous broom and enjoy awesome music with two great people.
Jacob and I are going back tomorrow to go through the animal barns and hit up the lactation station. More from us tomorrow and hopefully with better quality pictures from my new camera.
2 comments:
GET ME A BROOM!!!!
great post.
seriously, that broom. I totally need one, if you can handle it--maybe m&d can bring it down here when they come in october?
Post a Comment