Wednesday, July 23, 2008

no camera

Life without a working camera is no fun. I sent it in to the warranty place and they said I should be getting a gift card to Target to replace the camera that just stopped working soon. Seriously, warranties are a good thing. So, while I anxiously check the mail to see if the rebate has come in you will have no new pictures of the boy who loves the lake, driving his new car, walks a ton, stands up with no help, eats all sorts of new food, loves life and loves his momma. But I can assure he is excited to see his auntie tomorrow home from Hawaii and that he is happy, healthy and only has a couple of bruises from falling.

until then sign up to win a free set of bum genius cloth diapers over at baby cheapskate. If you win and have no kids or no kids in diapers you can donate them. either to me or even better to someone in need.

No comments: