Wednesday, June 11, 2008

the week so far


Jacob and I went to see Aaron and Elizabeth's new farm. It is so beautiful and we had a great time. This is a view from their driveway to the farm across the way. I love how the rows look all neat and tidy which is why I took the picture. The property also has many beautiful flowers that are either in bloom or just about to bloom. We picked asparagus and looked over the previous owners vegetable garden which right now is overgrown. Jacob was able to meet his first rooster in person and was terribly frightened at the noise he made when we got to close to his chickens. The rooster has been in overprotective mode because the chickens had been being harassed.


This is there barn which sits empty for now except for cats and soon kittens. They have a barn!!! I just think it is so great, they really are living out their dreams of having a working farm someday. I am so excited for them!

This past weekend I went to a party for my friend Annie. We went to the 331 club and I highly recommend it. There was a cabaret and burlesque show and I had my first paid babysitter. I will be honest it was fun but I was checking my phone every 3 minutes worrying about Jacob the WHOLE time. He was fine and Jane was so helpful putting him to sleep for the babysitter, but still I worried.










1 comment:

Tigans said...

Amen on being so excited for them and their dream....it is amazing!