Thursday, June 5, 2008

i heart baby wearing

Jacob now takes naps and sleeps most of the night in his crib. This is last night. He always manages to take his pants off when I put him in his crib. I think it is when he stands up there crying for me. He hasn't put himself to sleep yet but I am sure in time he will. I am not too stressed about it anymore because I love the putting to sleep time we have.







I just bought another baby wearing device. I love them. I have been wanting one of these for quite awhile but they are pricey. I found this one at a going out of business sale. It is locally made and Amy Butler prints so I couldn't pass it up. Yesterday we took a walk wearing it like a backpack and Jacob loved it. I also wore it to IKEA the other day and was pointed at quite a few times. Not sure if they were good or bad points but it doesn't matter either way. Another great thing about this one is that you can use it for a couple of years.




2 comments:

Tigans said...

sweetness

Anonymous said...

I love your wrap for Jacob, he looks like he really enjoys it too!