It seems to me that Jacob really just always likes to be moving unless he is eating or sleeping. But if he is done eating he will try to climb out of the highchair so now I have been buckling him in and putting the tray on. I do not work on Mondays or Tuesdays right now so Jacob and I had a nice relaxing day and worked on napping. He fell asleep in his crib by himself. I mean I was right there patting his back but I did not have to pray to the sleep angels as I usually do when I place him in the crib already sleeping. Yay! he did this for nap and bedtime tonight. It feels good and I hope it will become routine maybe soon but for sure by the time hes.....(insert appropriate age where sleep becomes routine and easy).
We also went to the park today and played on the swings and in the sand. No school in our neighborhood and Jacob was a hit with the 10 year old girls. They were standing behind me as I took pictures trying to get his attention, he was much more interested in the sand.
1 comment:
Sorry to say it took Noah 2 years to become a good sleeper... im sure part of that was my fault, but he never wanted to go to bed- At 18 months we moved him into a big bed and would lay with him until he fell asleep (not advisable!). That lasted until he was about 4 and then he would finally go to sleep by himself. Im a bad mom and always let him sleep on his tummy as a baby, cause he just slept better...
Post a Comment