this has already been a big week for jacob. he has started waving and does it quite a bit. he also has started to climb on things, especially stools and his walker. he is growing so fast and its crazy the new things he does everyday. this age is proving to be very fun and ever changing.
we are also working on a bedtime routine and along with that I am reading two books. one of the books is for a no cry sleep solution and the other is a cry it out solution. I wonder sometimes if there are only two solutions or if I should be reading a third book about sleeping solutions.
2 comments:
We didn't use the "cry it out" method, but I did learn to just set the timer and know that I was going to let them fuss for 5 minutes. It seems like forever, but if the timer is set it was easier for me to handle it. It is so hard, because things are always changing... a cold, a new tooth, learning to stand up in bed... and that gets in the way of a routine. Just know it won't last forever and there is a good chance he'll be a better sleeper now than at 3 1/2. Maybe someday I'll consistently sleep thru the night. lol
There is probably a million other solutions, but you just have to figure out what Jacob wants to do. And like Steph said as soon as they get into a 'routine' they are up all night with something so you just can't ever rely on actually sleeping all night! Man, what a bummer comment sorry.
Post a Comment